Budget Setting 2023 / 24
Ludlow Town Council are currently setting the budget for the financial year 2023 / 24.
Please click on link below to view information about expenditure, income and reserves:
The Town Council delivers local services including:
· Ludlow Market
· Street Trading
· Customer Services Information
· Cultural Activities Permits
· Ludlow Museum at the Buttercross
· Linney Riverside Park
· Henley Road Cemetery
· Public Conveniences
· Children’s Play Areas
· Open Spaces
· Seasonal & Civic Events
· Representations of Planning Applications
Budget Priorities for 2023 / 24
Ludlow Town Council is committed to the following guiding principles:
· To safeguard local services.
· To be mindful of the detrimental economic impact of the financial crisis.
· To set a sustainable budget for 2023/ 24.
· To set a reasonable and workable timetable to facilitate the projects.
To set a three year budget trajectory for financial sustainability and resilience
Policy and Finance Committee Meeting on 4th December 2023
Ludlow Town Council is holding a Policy and Finance committee meeting at the Guildhall, Mill Street, …
Ludlow Town Council celebrates National Tree Week with a pledge to becoming more bio-diverse
As part of Ludlow Town Council’s ongoing commitment to environmental sustainability and bio-diversity…
Remembrance Sunday & Armsitice Day
Ludlow Town Remembrance Events draw hundreds to commemorate those fallen. In a moving tribute to honour…