Pulling Together Ludlow Helpline 01584 817 250
Community Support Statement - from Hands Together Ludlow
Response to the New Lockdown
Hands Together Ludlow continues to operate as it has since the start of the first lockdown.
Our helpline number 01584 817 250, is still there for the community.
The telephone is answered six days a week Monday – Saturday 9 - 5.
We continue to deliver the following range of support:
• Collection and delivery of prescriptions
• Collection and delivery of shopping
• A telephone befriending service
• Delivery of homemade frozen meals
In addition, we are now able to provide:
• Help with getting online, which will provide the skills required to access online job interviews, medical appointments, etc
• Support with finding a job, training or work experience for young people
The Pulling Together Ludlow Facebook group is also a means for the community to keep in touch and help one another.
Contact the helpline number 01584 817250, if you need help during the coming months
Local Restrictions Support Grant and Discretionary Additional Restrictions Grant
Shropshire Council launched the Discretionary Additional Restrictions Grant (DARG) that sits alongside…
Love Ludlow – Together We Shine
Ludlow is a rare gem. It has a strong tradition of supporting and nurturing small independent businesses…
Free parking in Shropshire Council car parks from 3 December
Parking will be free from 11am to 6pm in all Shropshire Council car parks from 3 December 2020 to 17…