Pulling Together Ludlow Helpline 01584 817 250
Community Support Statement - from Hands Together Ludlow
Response to the New Lockdown
Hands Together Ludlow continues to operate as it has since the start of the first lockdown.
Our helpline number 01584 817 250, is still there for the community.
The telephone is answered six days a week Monday – Saturday 9 - 5.
We continue to deliver the following range of support:
• Collection and delivery of prescriptions
• Collection and delivery of shopping
• A telephone befriending service
• Delivery of homemade frozen meals
In addition, we are now able to provide:
• Help with getting online, which will provide the skills required to access online job interviews, medical appointments, etc
• Support with finding a job, training or work experience for young people
The Pulling Together Ludlow Facebook group is also a means for the community to keep in touch and help one another.
Contact the helpline number 01584 817250, if you need help during the coming months
Services Committee Wedneday 20th October 2021
Ludlow Town Council's Services Committee is meeting virtually at 7pm on Wednesday 20th October 2021. …
Representational Committee 13 October 2021
Ludlow Town Council's Representational Committee is meeting virtually at 7pm on Wednesday 13 October…
Full Council Meeting11th October 2021
Full Council Meeting on Monday 11th October 2021 at 7pm at Ludlow Methodist Church, Broad Street Please…