Pulling Together Ludlow Helpline 01584 817 250
Community Support Statement - from Hands Together Ludlow
Response to the New Lockdown
Hands Together Ludlow continues to operate as it has since the start of the first lockdown.
Our helpline number 01584 817 250, is still there for the community.
The telephone is answered six days a week Monday – Saturday 9 - 5.
We continue to deliver the following range of support:
• Collection and delivery of prescriptions
• Collection and delivery of shopping
• A telephone befriending service
• Delivery of homemade frozen meals
In addition, we are now able to provide:
• Help with getting online, which will provide the skills required to access online job interviews, medical appointments, etc
• Support with finding a job, training or work experience for young people
The Pulling Together Ludlow Facebook group is also a means for the community to keep in touch and help one another.
Contact the helpline number 01584 817250, if you need help during the coming months
Policy and Finance Committee Virtual Meeting
There is a virtual meeting of Policy and Finance Committee at 7pm on Monday 26th July 2021. Please…
Representational Committee 21 July 2021
Representational Committee There will be an online meeting of the members of Representational Committee…
Staffing Committee 22 July 2021
There will be an online meeting of the members of Staffing Committee at 9:30am on Thursday 22 July 2021…