Pulling Together Ludlow Helpline 01584 817 250
Community Support Statement - from Hands Together Ludlow
Response to the New Lockdown
Hands Together Ludlow continues to operate as it has since the start of the first lockdown.
Our helpline number 01584 817 250, is still there for the community.
The telephone is answered six days a week Monday – Saturday 9 - 5.
We continue to deliver the following range of support:
• Collection and delivery of prescriptions
• Collection and delivery of shopping
• A telephone befriending service
• Delivery of homemade frozen meals
In addition, we are now able to provide:
• Help with getting online, which will provide the skills required to access online job interviews, medical appointments, etc
• Support with finding a job, training or work experience for young people
The Pulling Together Ludlow Facebook group is also a means for the community to keep in touch and help one another.
Contact the helpline number 01584 817250, if you need help during the coming months
Staffing Committees - Tuesday 27th April and Wednesday 28th April 2021
Two Staffing Committee's will take place next week:- Tuesday 27th April 2021 - please click here for…
Virtual Full Council Meeting 26th April 2021
A Virtal Full Council Meeting of the Town Council will be held on Monday 26th April 2021 - 7pm Please…
Representational Committee 23 April 2021
Ludlow Town Council's Representational Committee will be held on Friday 23 April 2021. The meeting was…