Cost of living help | Shropshire Council
- Shropshire Council
Winter Support Service
What will the service provide?
The service will connect people to a range of support that will assist residents to remain well and independent within their own home, and will also ensure safe and effective discharges home from hospital. This includes:
- Transport returning home from hospital
- Settling people in at home following discharge from hospital
- Simple aids and equipment following hospital discharge
- Collecting and delivering medication
- Shopping and delivery
- Wellbeing home visits
- Companionship for isolated or lonely people
- Cost of living advice and support
- Connectivity into the wider offer of support from across the voluntary and community sector.
How do I find out more?
Residents and those who support people in the community can call the Winter Support Service helpline on 0345 678 9012 to find out more and be referred where appropriate. The phoneline will be open Mondays-Fridays, 9am to 5pm.
Further support with the cost of living
With the economic situation impacting most of us, we understand that many people are worried about rising costs.
You can find out more here: https://www.shropshire.gov.uk/cost-of-living-help/
Budget for 2023 / 24
Ludlow Town Council delivers local services including Ludlow Market, Street, Customer Services Information…
UKRANIAN ANGELS IN LUDLOW Saturday 21st to Monday 30th January 2023
Ukrainian artist Svitlana Dzedzei is collaborating with Ludlow Town Council and Erica Garner of Ludlow…
Full Council Meeting 23rd January 2023
A Full Council Meeting will take place on Monday 23rd January 2023, at Ludlow Methodist Church, Broad…